- 7:30 am Holy Eucharist (Rite I), King James language with organ music
- 8:45 am Holy Eucharist (Rite II), with keyboard and instrument ensemble
- 10:45 am Holy Eucharist (Rite II), with organ and full choir
- 5:00 pm Evening Prayer, a quiet and reflective service on the 3rd Sunday of every month (September-May)
Children’s Chapel/Homily and Nursery are available during the 8:45 and 10:45 services.
CDs of Sermons are available each week and can be purchased for $1.00. MP3s are also available on the Sermons page.
- 9-9:30 am Bible Study in Cloud Chapel
- 9:30 am Holy Eucharist in Cloud Chapel (Rite II), spoken
Healing Eucharist on the First Wednesday of each month
- 5:30 pm Holy Eucharist (Rite II ) anticipating Sunday lessons, spoken
Christmas Eve, December 24
- 3:00 pm Holy Eucharist with St. Michael's Singers, Nursery and Children's Chapel
- 6:00 pm Candlelight Holy Eucharist with St. Gregory choir, Nursery and Children's Chapel
- 11:00 pm Candlelight Holy Eucharist with St. Gregory choir
Christmas Day, December 25
- 10:00 am Holy Eucharist
Lent and Holy Week Services
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Holy Eucharist and imposition of ashes
7 am, noon, 7 pm
Nursery will be available at the 7 pm service.
Palm Sunday/Passion Sunday
Saturday, March 23, 2013, 5:30 pm, Holy Eucharist
Sunday, March 24, 2013, 7:30 am, 8:45 am, and 10:45 am, Holy Eucharist
Weather permitting, the service will begin in the courtyard. There will be no Sunday School. Nursery and Children's Chapel will be available at the 8:45 and 10:45 services.
Thursday, March 28, 2013, 7 pm
Holy Eucharist with foot washing and stripping of the altar.
(Nursery is available.)
Following the service, there is a prayer vigil through the night in Cloud Chapel. Sign-up on the bulletin board outside the church office.
Friday, March 29, 2013
7 am, Stations of the Cross
noon, Communion from the reserve Sacrament
7 pm, Communion from the reserve Sacrament (Nursery is available.)
The Great Vigil of Easter
Saturday, March 30, 2013, 7 pm
The most ancient Christian liturgy, a service from darkness to light when we listen to the story of our salvation history. Reception following. Nursery and Children's Chapel is available.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
7 am, 8:45 am, 10:45 am, Holy Eucharist
There will be no Sunday School, no JAM, and no Youth Group on this date. Nursery and Children's Chapel is available at the 8:45 and 10:45 services.