The mission statement of St. Michael’s Children’s Ministry programs is built on the Children’s Charter, calling us to nurture all children, minister to all children, and accept and value the ministries of children to our community. Caring families, clergy, staff and volunteers continue to work together to provide the quality programs we are so proud to offer our children and are taking things a step further to ensure that all programs offered are also:
- Relevant: making the Bible applicable to children
- Child-targeted: developmentally appropriate to each child’s age and abilities
- Intentional: fostering community by building relationships with each other
- Safe: emotionally, spiritually and physically
- Fun: activities kids look forward to participating in
Read the recent Children in Church article published in the Week-by-Week.
For information on any children's programs, please contact Sue Mason firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for children's programs complete the Activity/Consent Form and return it to the church to the attention of Sue Mason.
St. Michael's Youth Minister, Drew Vining, maintains a list of youth (grades 6-12) who are interested and available in babysitting for members of St. Michael's. To obtain a copy of the list, e-mail him at email@example.com.
- Adult Formation
- Companions in Discernment
- Family Ministry
- Horizons Arts Ministry
- Parish Groups
- Priscilla Marsh Library